Terms & Conditions
On the Farm with Santa
Terms and Conditions
All our standard Terms and Conditions apply* View here
- Your On the Farm with Santa visit is for the booking holder only.
- The time you book for is your time to arrive at Rand Farm Park. If you arrive earlier than your time slot, admission may be refused.
- Tickets are non-transferrable
- If this event is cancelled then you will receive a gift voucher, 100% to the value of what you have paid, to be used against a purchase with us (Gift Shop, Admission, Coffee Baa, Membership, Tea Room) before the 31st December 2021
- Each paying child will receive a present from Santa. If you have purchased a child ticket with no value, they will not be able to redeem a present from Santa’s Magical Toyshop.
- If, come the time of your booked visit, you are self-isolating, we will do our best to amend the date on your ticket or offer you an At Home with Santa experience. If this is not possible due to availability or the date of your booking, you will receive a voucher equal to 100% of the value you had paid, to be spent against purchases with us
- There will be no cash refunds for any cancellations
- By purchasing tickets, you agree you are not travelling between tier zones
- Group bookings of more than 6, or from more than one household, are not permitted and admission will be refused.
- Due to the current tier restrictions, our indoor play areas and indoor Christmas events are not available
- The Coffee Baa will be available for take-away service only
- Whilst you are in an indoor area (including our Santa Meet and Greet area and the Animal Barn,) anyone aged 11 and older is required to wear a face-covering
- If you are displaying signs or symptoms of Covid-19 we ask you not to visit and again to please call us to rearrange your booking
Standard Terms & Conditions
I'm unable to make my booking...
If you are unable to make your booking as you're self-isolating, starting to show symptoms of Covid-19 or reside in an area which advices against non-essential travel we can cancel your booking, free of charge, and issue you a gift voucher to spend against an online admission with us before 31st March 2021.
It is imperitive you call us on 01673 858904 or email Jack on firstname.lastname@example.org before 9:30am on the day of your planned visit.
If you call or email AFTER 9:30am on the day of your planned visit then your booking will be lost.
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Wartton Ltd. t/a Rand Farm Park (herein referred to as Rand Farm Park) and yourself.
No contract exists between you and Rand Farm Park for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on Rand Farm Park’s website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Limitation of Liability
Rand Farm Park total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Rand Farm Park will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Refunds & Cancellations
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
Once purchased, on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold. We reserve the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
Please bring along your booking reference number and/or email print out.
Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
Rand Farm Park Memberships
Please note your Annual Membership is valid for the named individually only and cannot be transferred or refunded.
Children must be accompanied by an adult when using their pass. It is only valid for family trips and not valid for parties or school visits.
Your Annual Membership gives you free admission to Rand Farm Park, 362 days a year and any event day however surcharges may apply for certain events.
Opening times and dates may change without prior notice at the discretion of the Rand Farm Park management. Please check the website for details.
Lost or damaged cards will incur a £5 replacement administration fee per card.
Your Annual Membership must be presented to gain entry in Rand Farm Park otherwise full admission will be charged.
If you have purchased your Annual Membership online please present your confirmation email to the Admissions Desk for the registration of your card.
Rand Farm Park management have the right to refuse entry and remove annual pass if fraudulent use is suspected where no refund will be given.
Direct Debit Terms and Conditions apply to any purchases made through a direct debit.
All direct debits are for a minimum fixed term of 12 months.
Upon a purchase of a direct debit for Rand Farm Park this is your lifetime price. When renewing your direct debit. To confirm your lifetime price, renew your Rand Farm Park membership within 30 days.
All renewals of your Annual Membership from the 1stApril 2019 are of a fixed rate of £70 when paying upfront and £6 on a direct debit plan.
From 1st April 2019, all memberships on the ‘old’ system will expire and your account must be transferred to the new Digitickets system.
Priests Court Main Road, Exminster
Rand Farm Park
Wartton Ltd t/a Rand Farm Park
White House Farm, Rand, Lincoln,
Company No. 2377093